120 South Second Street
Richmond, KY 40475
BOOK YOUR APPOINTMENT NOW!
Here at Lucky Lady Tattoos we always have the safety of our Clients and Artists as our highest priority. With the recent COVID-19 pandemic we have had to slightly alter the way we do business on a day to day basis.
1.We ask that you do not bring anyone with you to your appointment, there will be no exceptions.
*Per Kentucky state law, a parent or legal guardian is required to accompany a minor that is getting a Tattoo or Piercing.
2. We are asking clients to limit personal items in the studio. Please do not bring purses, backpacks etc. When you enter the studio we will be asking you to sanitize any personal items like keys, phone and wallet.
3. We are requiring all clients and artists to wear a mask at all times, there will be no exceptions. We have a limited supply of disposable masks, so we ask that if you have a cloth mask to please bring it with you. If you do not have a cloth mask we will have some available to purchase at the studio for $15. Please let us know if you would like to purchase one.
4. We will be taking everyone’s temperature and recording it before they enter the studio with a contactless thermometer.
5. After entering the studio you will be asked to immediately wash your hands and complete your consent form.
6. We ask that you practice a 6ft social distance while in the studio (unless in the procedure area).
7. We will be selling tattoo & piercing aftercare kits for $15 (taxes are included) so that our clients don’t have to make an extra trip to the store.
8. We will be operating on a strict APPOINTMENT ONLY basis, in addition to Tattoos and Piercings this will also apply to consultations, jewelry changes, troubleshooting and jewelry purchases.
9. When we had to close the shop in March we were forced to cancel some outstanding appointments, we will be working through those appointments first. If it takes a few days to get back to you please be patient, we are working through the requests as quick as possible.
Lucky Lady Tattoos &